Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading packaging manufacturing company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years of experience in handling company legal for the job of regional Legal Counsel. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Directly report to CFO.
- Providing accurate and timely counsel to the Senior Management on a variety of legal topics.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements, legal & compliance documents.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal, compliance, and risk management best practices throughout the Group
- Communicating with and managing any 3rd party bodies such as external counsels.
- Designing and delivering legal training where applicable.
- Staying up to date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules, and regulations that directly affect the Group's business and Industry.
- Having Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in a commercial environment, preferred from Manufactures.
- Ability to adapt to a multitude of cultures and working environments.
- Ability to operate in a "Work from Home" environment, if necessary.
- Mastering to speak and write English.
- Excellent negotiator with strong drafting skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of commercial and corporate law.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and the ability to make commercial decisions within a legal context.
- Flexible with working hours and willing to travel