International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest manufacturers, provider of industrial products, services. Our client, a market leader in their field, is seeking a professional with at least 6 years of experience and good commercial mindset for the job of Sales Manager. The job is open for candidates in Hanoi Ho Chi Minh City.
Job Summary: Report to Head of Sales, the Sales Manager will work independently and be responsible for brand promotion and sales revenues of full portfolio.
- Manage key account and actively develop new client.
- Provide technical specifications to client
- Develop and implement marketing ideas to improve market awareness
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers to establish strong relationships
- Provide expertise in the application of our technology, find new leads, and support the regional sales team in managing the direct sales channels
- Prepare & present technical and commercial quotations to customers for all products.
- Proactively forecast our market sales, growth, and profit.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Head of Sales.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Engineering is preferable.
- At least 6-8 years of technical sales experience. Experience with instrumentation or process analytics products is a plus.
- Strong direct sales experience.
- Willing to travel internationally after pandemic.
- Well understanding about market and the territory.
- Strongly self-motivated for personal responsibility, working for solutions & overcoming
- Difficulties and great leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.