Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading tech logistics providers in the country. Our respected client is seeking a Mandarin Speaking candidate with at least 3 years of experience in Account Management, Stakeholder Management and Client Coordination for the job of Senior Account Executive. The job is located in Paseo Center, Makati, Philippines but offers a WFH set-up until further notice.
The Senior Account Executive's main responsibility is to maintain a positive relationship with the company's international clients and cater not only to their day-to-day operational needs but be a quick-response team as well that handles situations and escalations as they pop-up. This role is both a vanguard and a firefighter - the Senior Account Executive will be who the clients will reach out to and is in the best position to assist them.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Familiarize the daily needs of the assigned account, and make sure they have the data that they need whether it be on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Understand and recommends innovative suggestions on what needs to be done, and make sure that the team understands as well - translate "client speak" into our own internal language
- Provides customer trends and necessary report to Business Unit Head
- Checks the volume weekly, monthly and provide feedback to corporate sales team and business unit head regarding the up and downtrend in volume trading of customers in portfolio
- Check and assist Finance in collection payments and AR's of shippers to ensure healthy cashflow in portfolio and shippers payment attitude is aligned with their credit line with in the given contract payment schedule with the company.
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks that deal with aligning the company's and client's systems
- Ensure that processes are followed - but also look into improving these processes not just for key accounts but for the company as a whole.
- Responsible for hitting operational KPIs through shipment monitoring from inbound until delivery, data analysis, and project management.
- Manage newly onboarded/existing accounts, ensuring that all the clients' needs are met (Dashboard training, Packaging guideline, etc.), and maintaining their good relations as the all-around representative of the company.
- Responsible for keeping the client connected and ensuring their regular trading and loyalty to the company's service by maintaining good and positive relations and consistently responsive to all communication channels.
- First-tier problem solvers. Ensuring that all solutions were exhausted before escalating the issue to the next level supported with gathered data and investigation results.
- Familiar with all legs of operations and ensures the process flow of the clients' parcels are moving seamlessly and well monitored.
- Maintain growth of the shippers' business/volume and trust.
Key job requirements include:
- Analytical skills, marketing skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field specifically in Account Management, Stakeholder Management, Client Coordination.
- Must be able to present information to clients and address business concerns
- With relevant product or industry knowledge
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce industries is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in written and oral English
- Proficiency in Mandarin
Personality / Functional Competencies
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and can work on extensive hours when necessary
- Open to client visit or outside office meeting when necessary
- Customer-oriented - possesses the mindset of understanding customers' need