International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global technology consulting firm. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with at least 5 years of working experience as Business Analyst role in Finance/Bank field. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Handle the analysis and standardization/optimization for all departments
- Conduct analysis of client operation and create standardization/optimization plan. State out the new business logic
- Make Business Requirement Document based on created standardization/optimization plan
- Work with all staffs of multiple location and operation areas.
- Review of deliverables which are made by team members
- Solve the issues by involving the related parties
- Report the progress/issue status to Manager
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in related fields
- At least 5 years of banking experience or consulting experience for banking clients, experience in foreign bank would be a plus
- Working experienced in a department such as Business Planning Department, Operation Planning Department is a plus
- Excellent analytical, presentation, problem solving skills and soft skills including communication
- Good communication in English