Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning digital solutions company, specialized in providing omnichannel digital fintech solutions for banks and governments across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Our respected client is seeking an Information Technology (IT) professional who specializes in project management for fintech and digital payment solutions for the job of Senior Project Manager. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Senior Project Manager will be work closely work with all the product development, implementation, and delivery teams to ensure that the entire functionality is rolled out, on time, with quality and at the same time, ensuring the teams well-being.
Key job responsibilities include:
- All this needs to be done with complete process focusandrepeatability:
- Manage complete transition of new technologies, new features
- Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
- Manages the integration of data from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to departments, and to executives.
- Develop and implement baselines, report variance, raise and mitigate issues and risk.
- Work with the project/program managers to complete all required documentation per company's defined process.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule.
- Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
- Manage the overall release process throughout the company's master process
- Assists the PMO team in defining corporate process.
- Ensure organizational compliance to the predefined processes by providing process training, providing visibility into program metrics and artifacts, auditing the metrics results.
Key job requirements include:
- More than 12 years of experience with 6 to 8 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering software web-based solutions to Digital Banking / FSI sector
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
- PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
- Prior experience in Worklite /Kony or any mobile application platform is a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan / Microsoft Project Server a plus