Monroe Consulting Group is looking for Tech Lead - Ruby on Rails for our client, one of the fastest growing e-commerce company
- Translate goals and feature requests of the products into software
- Conduct code review and assist on making the architecture decisions
- Validate the stability and correctness of implementations
- Refactoring with carefulness
- 4+ years of full-stack Rails development experience
- Experienced in testing methodology with R Spec or similar.
- Experienced in front-end technologies, such as React or Vue
- Strong understanding of OOP and/or functional programming
- Passion in writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology (e.g: GraphQL, Node.js, etc.)
- Efficient time management skill
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile development team
- Development experience with TypeScript
- DevOps experience managing cloud infrastructure and/or IoT devices