Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international service and manufacturing company in HVAC and building service industry. Our respected client is seeking a professional with experience in service support and people management. This job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Director is responsible for leading, directing, and managing service activities. This role will lead a team to drive deliverables and KPIs to achieve services and operations efficiency. The incumbent will develop and enhance the service organization's capability to support service growth in the SBU.
- Provide functional leadership to the centre of service and installation.
- Seek opportunities and execute actions to achieve continuous service growth and margin expansion.
- Build service capability and excellence by creating and leading a focused, team-oriented, and effective group that adds value as business partners to the company by participating actively in developing and integrating the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Work closely with sales offices to develop service sales and operation standard works, new product offerings/solutions/service packages to drive key service business drivers impacting results. Where appropriate, develop action plans to improve performance.
- Ability to manage and work closely with sub-contractors and the main contractors to achieve mutual interest.
- Provide technical knowledge and consultation to designers and construction teams.
- Lead analysis of service KPIs and business results to develop action plans to close gaps and meet AOP/targets.
- Provide accurate and meaningful business insights to the leadership team and provide value-added guidance in addition to standard reporting and data compilation required for the business to achieve its objectives
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering. MBA considered a plus.
- Experience in a company-leading service organization and turnkey project execution.
- Experience in setting up processes to improve operation excellence.
- Understand the cultural dynamics in Thailand and other matrix offices. Be skilful to work with cross-culture teams.
- Strong business acumen and proven track record to partner with business leaders to capture the growth potential and grow the business substantially.
- Communicates effectively at all levels. Able to translate complex technical issues into plain language for making and influencing reasoned decisions
- Experience influencing at all levels in the organization and an ability to create a cohesive strategy for change. Capable of influencing others and driving action within a matrix structure.
- Solid understanding of IT and other business systems (MRP/ERP) in terms of leveraging these systems to enhance functional efficiencies.
- Capability to manage risk and change, combined with hands-on experience in dealing with an unsettling economic environment in terms of being able to adapt and execute operational strategies accordingly.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to earn the respect and trust of peers, seniors and subordinates, so as to win their support and cooperation.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel