Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of an international Fortune 500 financial technology company. Our distinguished client provides a wide range of financial products and services that targets three primary segments: merchant solutions, banking solutions and capital market solutions.
Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets, and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Java experience and Payments background.
- Knowledge of Fintech products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development.
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations, and operations within assigned line(s) of business.
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application.
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.