Award-winning executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is seeking for a Software Project Manager on behalf of our international client in banking industry. The job is based in Bangkok.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing software projects, and have a solid technical background and knowledge about front-end and back-end coding to ensure smooth projects delivery
- As a main contact point for end-users, be responsible for projects' successful delivery and completion.
- Manage end-to-end projects through timeline, budget, technical solutions, resources management.
- Analyze requirements, write specifications and translate these into technical solutions.
- Strategically plan projects implementation, coordinate with technical teams, monitor projects advancement, and identify any potential issue.
- Ensure best practices of Project Management standards, completion of business' objectives.
- Prepare deliverables, reporting, and update documentation about software projects.
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors.
- Keep being up to date on information and knowledge about new coding tools
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Sciences.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing IT software projects.
- Background in hands-on development coding skills front-end and/or back-end.
- Solid project management skills, ability to meet multi-party requirements with tight deadlines.
- Experience working in Agile methodology is appreciated.
- Solid analytical skills, organizational, people and project management skills.
- Mediator, open-minded, team player, adaptable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in English (writing and speaking).