Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines are recruiting on behalf of a Global Leading Integrated Communication Information Solution Provider. Covering more than 160 countries and regions, the company serves over 1/4 people worldwide, and is committed to achieving a bright future of connectivity and trust everywhere.
Our respected client is seeking a Solutions Manager for Microwave who will introduce Microwave key technology to customer including IDU, ODU, antenna, feeder, etc. and answer technical questions. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, on an on-site work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Introduce Microwave key technology to customer including IDU, ODU, antenna, feeder, etc. and answer technical questions from customer.
- Provide network evolution strategy suggestion and masterplan.
- Will be primarily responsible for the following:
1. Preliminary pathloss planning
2. Microwave contract negotiation
3. Microwave matcode application
4. BOQ/loader preparation
5. HLD/playbook preparation
6. Globe customer relationship improvement
7. PO, manufacturing, and delivery tracking
8. Expand market share by project crane, FO department requirement, enterprise business, etc.
9. Open PO relocation plan and push the inventory to reuse
- Maintain customer relationships by keeping a high technical profile and a professional approach to problems and questions posed by customers.
- Follow-up meetings with customers and project managers to keep projects under scheduled deadlines.
- Be part of the reaction team to attend network affection that may happen during and after network operation.
- On site supervision will be needed sometimes according to project
Key job qualifications:
- Degree/Bachelor in Telecommunication, Electronics engineering.
- Knowledge in Microwave Technology.
- 5 years of experience in the same capacity.
- 3 years of experience in diagnosing and solving problems for microwave networks. Strong communication skills, proficient communication skills with internal customer.
- Ability to maintain clear focus under pressure.
- Quick thinking & learning.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- High commitment and result-oriented to new challenges or projects.
- Advanced - intermediate level of English.
- Handled Globe Telecom MW projects.