Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of our respected client, a global technology infrastructure provider, expanding their business rapidly, and focusing on providing the best cloud services for their customers. Our client is looking for Strategy & Operation Manager that will be representing the firm in Indonesia to manage the business in Indonesia & other countries in South East Asia.
- Has minimum 10 years of experience in a senior leadership role in Business Planning, Operations, Strategy, Finance, Business Development, or other related fields
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, or related field
- Has great business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience in managing strategic projects and demonstrated ability to get buy-in from key stakeholders (leading initiatives from inception through execution)
- Lead country operations and strategy initiatives in Indonesia and other country in South East Asia
- Working together with Country Manager(s) and as a part of the Country Leadership team, work cross-functionally and cross-geographically to identify problems and gaps, collect and analyze data, generate insights, and come up with solutions.
- Execute on proposed business strategies to solve difficult problems and remove blockers for customers and business in the Country.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders such as sales, operations, product, and marketing teams.