|Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain tax plans, compliance procedures, and risk assessment frameworks for efficient tax management.
- Supervise and manage regular tax returns filing, such as income tax, GST, and other direct or indirect taxes.
- Manage the closing procedures, including but not limited to various intercompany processes and procedures.
- Lead and manage the statutory Requirement Company (End-to-end - from Preparation, Analysis. Planning and filling of Tax Returns (BIR eFPS).
- Confirms compliance of tax reporting requirements set forth by government agencies in the Philippines.
- Administering of tax audits and/or controversies.
- Lead the regional and Global Tax Team engagement, reporting & collaboration.
- Handles general accounting functions related to Sales Reporting; Closing Procedures.
- Support in the execution of the month-end closing period, monthly analysis and reconciliations of assigned balance sheet/general ledger accounts, analyses financial information, prepares reports and verifies accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or any related course, must be a CPA
- At least 5 years experience in Finance and General Accounting with emphasis in Taxation.
- Experience working in a large MNC or Big Four Audit Firms or combination is a huge advantage.
- Expertise in local tax laws and application.
- Resilient and able to withstand pressures, constraints, and rigors of the job.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, Accounting, Treasury. Legal and Commercial Operations team in achieving company goals.