Monroe Consulting Group, an esteemed executive search firm, is representing a global leader in industrial productivity solutions and is actively seeking a Technical Sales Engineer proficient in selling capital equipment. This role entails promoting and selling air compressors and auxiliary equipment within the assigned area and product responsibilities. The position is office-based in Davao City with working hours from Mondays to Fridays, 8 am to 5 pm.
The Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for the sales and promotion of air compressors and auxiliary equipment within the assigned area and product responsibilities.
- Achieve sales targets within the assigned territory's product range.
- Pursue sales leads, promote products, and conclude orders with professionalism.
- Coordinate activities with internal colleagues to execute sales orders.
- Provide feedback and reports on all sales-related activities and market information as required by the Business Line Manager.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Assist in promoting services and products of Industrial Air and Gas products when possible.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments as per the Business Line Manager's instructions.
- Marketing Management:
- Increase market share through strategic planning.
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge and technical know-how.
- Conduct Training/Symposium:
- Ensure brand awareness and educate customers.
- Position Atlas Copco as the preferred choice whenever necessary.
- Sell and promote air compressors and auxiliary equipment within the assigned area and product responsibilities.
- Visit and monitor customer activities.
- Seek prospects and information through various channels such as customers, consultants, associations, financial institutions, and door-to-door visits.
- Enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and contacts.
- Develop weekly visit plans and prepare draft quotations, faxes, and letters.
- Ensure proper use of company assets and report lost orders promptly.
- Achieve pre-set yearly sales targets.
- Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in selling capital equipment.
- Proven track record of sales and marketing in an industrial sales environment.
- Ability to engage in value selling of capital equipment products.
- Proficiency in computer literacy.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong presentation, business writing, negotiation, socializing, and technical selling skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Field and has driver's license.
- Must be able to start immediately and willing to work in Biñan, City Laguna, Davao and Cagayan De Oro.
Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Determined drive to excel in sales.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application