Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a leading global technology company. Our distinguished client has over 25 years experience as a Microsoft Partner providing support and services.
We are currently recruiting for Customer Tech Support Engineer with proficiency in Microsoft modules such as Windows Server, Exchange, Security, SQL, SCCM, O365, CRM and more. Customer Engineers provide technical leadership for Premier customers around the world to help ensure their IT environments are kept optimized and healthy. The focus is to do this in a proactive and consultative manner to avoid future issues. This includes guidance on best practices, risk assessments, migrations, and onsite, remote and dedicated support services.
Customer Engineers provide various services to the Enterprise customers to increase systems availability, resolve critical issues, and ultimately improve the health of the customers' environments. They consult with experienced technical staff to ensure they have the skills to troubleshoot and maintain their solution in line with Microsoft best practices. When things do go wrong they provide rapid on site expertise to resolve critical situations.
Customer Engineers deliver onsite and dedicated services for Microsoft's Premier customers.
- Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting. You will also need to be able to examine possible workarounds and escalations as required.
- Set an example of excellence as a Microsoft representative, enhancing the company's image and reputation through your credibility, preparation, commitment, and first-class delivery.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic on-going customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills.
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
- Communicate at all levels from CIO to the technical staff on the ground.
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena
- Face-to-face customer engagement skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
- Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
- Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss complimentary products at a solutions level
- Ability to handle customer critical issues and work in difficult situations