Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Electrical Manufacturing Company for a Territory Account Manager role. As the company is continuously developing, our client is seeking a professional with previous experience in handling electrical bulk material products.
The responsibilities will include:
- Develop business in Oil & Gas, Energy, Renewable, Rail Infrastructure, and Mega Construction projects in the industrial market.
- Grow sales in OEM customers through direct engagement with end-users and Channel Distribution Partners.
- Extensive business networking and positive business relevance and community with major EPC companies.
- Understand buying procedure and process for electrical and bulk items within relevant divisions of EPCs and related contractors
- Direct engagement on key existing accounts or continuously identify prospective customers and markets.
- Understand customers' top of mind issues, identify needs/opportunities, identify key decision-makers, influencers, users, and technical buyers
- Gain specification position for Industrial Electrical Infrastructure products via a consultative approach and strategic selling.
- Close the sale at the highest price possible and manage relevant channel partners and company operations to ensure timely and accurate delivery and superior pre-and post-sales customer support
- While providing quality service relationships for existing accounts, continuously solicit for new opportunities in these existing accounts
Job Requirements :
- Preferably sales representative from the Electrical/Instrumentation industry dealing with Bulk Materials.
- 2 to 3 years relevant and proven sales experience in Oil & Gas / Industrial Construction / Automation environment with major EPC companies
- Good sales track record and with some electrical knowledge background.
- Must be sales-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Good internal and external communications & organizational skills.