International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading retailing company. Our client is seeking for a VP of Engineering with strong experience in eCommerce or retails platform.
- Responsible for all strategic and operational activities of digital experience (e-commerce, data science, information technology), and is responsible for achieving the company's financial goals, Experience customer and data-driven.
- Responsible for the goals and KPIs of the digital experience.
- Review, modify and formulate the organizational structure of the department / department, job description, process, budget to implement the strategy / objectives of the company. Be sure to check back regularly or as needed.
- Establish department / department and individual KPIs to be consistent with line managers to ensure goals are achieved.
- Set goals for subordinates, assign KPIs, issue instructions, provide support to achieve goals, and ensure performance reviews are conducted as needed.
- Establish and develop teams, organize, and assign tasks, and manage team performance; implement staff capacity assessments and conduct professional development activities to bridge the gap between current expectations and expectations.
- Participate in the formulation of long-term business strategies and ensure the execution of digital experience operations (e-commerce, data science and information technology departments).
- Promotes successful e-commerce business, providing excellent customer experience, growth and profitability.
- 6+ years of engineering experience, at least 2 years of management of an organization with 10+ engineers
- Reliable ability to hire and maintain high performance engineering teams
- Relational knowledge database
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture
- Reliable ability to collaborate with team members and cross-functional partners in an advanced collaboration environment
- Familiar with AWS
- Language: fluent Vietnamese, and good English business level.
- Good leadership, effective planning, time management, presentation, teamwork.
- Good at negotiation, persuasive & effective communication cross functions and presentation skill.