Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking a Warehouse Director to manage the warehouse operation. The opportunity is based in Johor, Malaysia.
- Manage different section of warehouse include drug substance, drug production and quality management system of the warehouse.
- Comply with company policies and make sure that warehouse activities are coordinated with the company's business objectives.
- Ensure cGMP and Environment, Health and Safety are in compliance with regulations.
- Handle regulatory, customer, statutory and safety audits and ensure compliance.
- Keep track of and manage disposal of rejected and expired materials.
- Meet yearly cost-saving target.
- Manage cost and budget of the warehouse.
- Setting up and reviewing EHS goals, targets, and management initiatives within the department.
- Providing resources for implementation related to the warehouse processes.
- Identify training needs and ensure employees receive necessary training.
- Prepare monthly MIS reports.
- Lead and mentor the team to improve performance as a whole.
- Lead projects related to process improvements, infrastructure, digitalization, and optimization.
- Minimum 10 years experience in warehouse management, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry.