Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading security and facility services operated in Thailand for longer than five decades. The company has served multi-functional business units e.g. property management, education, hospitality, retail etc. and also served various type of facility services e.g. cleaning, engineering solution, facility management as well as security.
This position will have to take good care client's portfolio to provide the best benefits and develop all aspects of client relationships to maintain quality of service. Moreover, acts on the client's behalf to negotiate with local insurers to provide the best terms and conditions to the client.
- Support section leader for the marketing plan and motivate team members to improve their knowledge and skill
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the clients/brokers
- Generate more premiums by reviewing the current policy conditions and trying to improve the coverage
- Provide and clarify the insurance terms & conditions to the clients
- Provide the risk survey/other services to support the client's business
- Manage and control renewal, hold cover, declaration, and survey process of own clients
- Understand and follow the Underwriting guidelines, MNM guidelines
- Other duties and assignments instructed by the superior
- Bachelor's degree in Insurance, Marketing, or related fields
- At least 3 yrs. for Supervisor level and 5 yrs. up experience for AM.
- Excellence in English communication
- Computer literate