Area Sales Manager (Capital Machinery)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Machine manufacturer company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a qualified senior salesperson with at least 10 years of experience in the capital machinery industry for the job of Area Sales Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Main Job Responsibility:
- Promote the sales of the Company's machinery and manage to advise for the achievement of the goals for the Company.
- Defining the annual work plan, which includes visits to existing and potential customers and distributors, and introductory visits to company headquarters.
- Identifying business opportunities and development within the assigned region.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of Companies in order to reinforce the strengths and reduce weaknesses by also providing the sales force with a stronger and wider knowledge of regional lines of machinery and competitive lines.
- Have a background in the machinery sector, prefer from the wood industry, and familiar with the processes happening inside a furniture producer.
- Proficient to sell and very able to establish and maintain a strong distribution network of dealers and final customers at a professional level, in the assigned areas of Indonesia.
- Have the capability to work remotely and independently, within the larger reporting lines.
- Have a good attitude and is willing to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Good English knowledge: spoken and written.