International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of leading international audit, tax and advisory firm. As the business is rapidly expanding, our client is seeking a talented for Assistant Manager Financial Advisory (M&A). The position is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
To support and assist in delivering quality financial advisory services and providing solutions to our wide range of local & international clients in various industries. The position reports to the Director and manage a team of 5 staffs
- Take part in different transaction services assignments, mostly, financial due diligence, but not limited to it.
- To work on other projects such as forensic, valuation, business process optimization projects and internal controls audits.
- Prepare and deliver high quality valuation reports in accordance with relevant international valuation standards and/or financial reporting standards.
- Preparing draft reports following the guidelines and templates used within Corporate
- Analyze and provide corporate finance advisory based on client's needs and financial goals.
- Provide support to management in planning the engagement and managing the project.
- Plan and perform high added value analyses with the assistance of juniors in reporting.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with clients.
- Responsible in preparation of proposals.
- Being part of a team on projects conducted by Company FAS practice.
- Bachelor's from an accredited university in a related field (business, accounting, finance).
- At least 5 years of experience in providing financial advisory services (or combination of audit and advisory services).
- Other experience outside of FAS (e.g. external audit, consulting) will be considered
- Strong business-oriented mind and interest in developing / growing our FAS business.
- Business level of English is required.
- CPA, CA or similar certifications are a plus