Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a well-known and established medical devices and medical equipment company. Our respected client is seeking for an Assistant Manager for Customer Service that will lead the responsibilities of the CS Department by providing the highest level of customer service, developing lasting customer/channel partners and vendors relationships, and taking ownership of all operational issues of the CS department.
1. Manage, develop, maintain, organize and provide operational support including calls, spare part issues/inventory management, customer complaints, product recalls, refurbish activity, inventory repairing process at warehouses, claim processing for third party service vendors, customers/service engineers/ dealers/distributors/Sales team ensuring quality deliveries through close monitoring.
2. Represent the company in all Consumer Interactions, Quality, E-C & Social and External Contact Centre escalations and resolution of complaints in timely manner. must encourage and practice a culture of high-quality service and continuous improvement within Consumer Relations, Analyze product complaints to identify the issues with greatest impact on the consumer experience and drive product improvement to resolve these issues
3. Service revenue generation through converting sales queries received with call centers, through customers and other channels and ensure revenue generation through CS activities.
4. Manage the entire process of claim management, Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new service orders, and tracking inventory MSL and parts ordering F2/F4 management and distribution at centres with direct coordination at various levels.
5. Service auditing work and customer service operations at service center/Engineer levels to ensure compliances and standard SLA's as per OHQ guidelines and maintaining local laws being met completely & ensure that the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
6. Improvise & prepare effective service performance reports and MIS for efficient working and monitoring of service KPI's on daily basis and fill the gaps in operations and improve the efforts on challenging areas for overall improvement of repair lead time, defect ratio and managing service cost at its optimum level.
7. Work closely with marketing manager to ensure all the service improvement projects/new tasks to be completed on time and monitor their implementation, performance, actions, speed, to ensure highest customer satisfaction through feedback mechanism. To further take initiatives on service network expansion by identifying the needs of consumers and sales team and ensure expansion on fast pace meeting consumers and sales requirement.
- Proven experience in supervising Engineers and/or in Customer Service functions for at least 3 years; experience in Medical Device industry an advantage.
- Good knowledge of product technical skills, customer servicing and handling complaint skills
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Able to lead Customer Service Team in providing technical services and supports, including troubleshooting, repair services, accuracy checks and technical product trainings
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software