International award-winning executive expert Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a multinational cosmetic company. As the business expands massively, our client is seeking for an experienced Project Marketing Manager.
- Supervising and managing in the development of clear digital social, PR, omnichannel CRM strategy to accelerate overall brand development, including setting KPIs to measure succeed and promote best in class analysis and practice.
- Leading GTM strategy and execution in new product launches, business data analysis, planning and execution of digital communications including segmentation, wise use of influencers on content direction and paid channel amplification.
- Lead the team and agency on the overall social media platform for the brand, using a range of techniques including machine learning & optimization, paid search, SEO, etc.
- To take ownership of brand communications role to deliver brand message and relationship management with media, KOLs, public and collaborating third parties, from traditional communications to ever-changing digital content development.
- Work with Regional team in terms of digital and social assets deliverables, communication formats, global/regional influencer program, CRM initiatives, and in general all aspects of consumer marketing mix
- Setting up and defining the brand CRM strategy and execution plan to maximize customers acquisition, engagement and retention
- In charge of managing all PR activities to maintain the high level of brand awareness in local market. Manage relationship with KOLs for regular support and campaign focus.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing, PR and CRM with at least 2 years in a management position from MNC, preferably in Beauty / Luxury Retail / FMCG
- Experience in new launching brand/product is required
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth. Experience in product innovation is preferred
- Strengths in forward-thinking and analytical skills
- A hands-on approach to managing the assigned brand and its initiatives
- English proficiency is a must
- Experience from an internal role or a PR/Digital Media Agency is a plus.