Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading Market Research companies. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Indonesia.
- Conducts primary and secondary research, and analyzes research to identify key findings and learnings.
- Communicates strategic thoughts in a client-ready fashion.
- Manages projects and workstreams of reasonable size with senior support.
- Works independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members.
- Assists with development and writing of proposals with senior support.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
- Develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Creates presentations for clients with some senior support. Attends, supports, and presents at client meetings with senior support.
- Contributes to learning, development and recruiting.
- Undergraduate degree in life sciences / statistics / economics / business.
- Experience in healthcare industry for 2-5 years is preferable.