International award-winning executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of A global digital bank to Financial Technology Platform provider. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for the job of Backend Technical Lead (Java). The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Backend Technical Lead (Java) will drive the efficient delivery of change through analysis, definition, and documentation of requirements whilst identifying potential solutions using agile delivery frameworks.
- Work in small, highly collaborative agile teams. You and the team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that support company and our customers.
- Align with stakeholders on best practices around APIs, security, compliance, roadmap, and reliability.
- Help drive technical direction of software features.
- Build highly scalable, reliable, and maintainable APIs to handle high-volume transactions.
- We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
- At least 6 years' experience working as a software engineer.
- At least 3 years working in Java.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Professional experience working with AWS.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full development life cycle (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, operation, monitoring, etc.).
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral English.