Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest service providers of live surveillance in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a seasoned Business Analyst with at least 5 years of experience handling safety and security projects. The job is based in Quezon City, Philippines.
The Business Analyst attends client meetings, solicits and records relevant details necessary for the intended solution, and transforms the information into Business Requirements Documents that will ensure Customer requirements are achieved. A key member of the Project Team, assisting in project planning, managing their own work, delivering assignments on time and within budget, as well as maintaining regular projects status reporting to the project team and executive management.
- Accountabilities include: Business Requirements Gathering, Data Report and Analysis, Domain Knowledge
- Assisting with the business case development
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements Analysis
- Analyze the current state of business, identify gaps and deficiencies, and develop recommendations for improvement
- Develop and evaluate company procedures, controls, guidelines to maximize efficiency and ensure that the business operates at full functionality
- Coordinate, prepare and manage project documents and deliverables for the project manager
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Marketing, Business Administration or comparable.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a related position
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral, are critical, as they must be able to communicate information between different groups for different purposes. They must possess strong organizational skills and knowledge of business writing.