Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of one of Malaysia's leading rubber gloves manufacturers.
Our esteemed client is currently expanding their business line to commodity products specifically in gloves. They are seeking for a highly-driven and self-motivated salesperson to build a solid ground in the industry across the region - this includes mainly in business development, building strong network and professional relationships with potential customers.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the Managing Director.
- Manage and responsible for overseeing the business aspect of the company including strategic planning of the growth, revenues and profitability of the company.
- Carry out industry benchmarking research such as competitor's analysis, and market development/glove industry development trends.
- Propose or pursue business deals by identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing growth opportunities to increase sales revenue.
- Orchestrate with all departments to meet the company goals and targets.
- Maintain awareness of new development in the industries and maintain knowledge of the marketplace and future trends.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials. Develop long term growth strategies for the portfolio of business in cooperation with strategic partners inside and outside the company.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Drive and develop the departmental strategy in alignment with the overall company operation strategy to ensure delivery of the departmental business plan, by:
- Adopting industry best practices.
- Operations excellence within the department.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree/Master Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least with 5 years of relevant working experience (preferably in the medical examination/disposable gloves manufacturing industry).
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and dynamic to handle and execute multiple tasks assigned.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Independent and ability to achieve KPI