Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a national distribution company. We are seeking for a Business Development Manager who is highly motivated with a passion for driving business and financial growth, build strategic partnerships and expand brand recognition. This role will be reporting to the National sales manager. The office is based in Taguig and work setup 3x a week field work, Mondays to Fridays.
Business development Manager is responsible for the growth of the section/department and Company. Responsible for helping organization obtain better brand recognition and financial growth.
Work closely with the Sales team for a mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract term in closing deals and communicate effectively with stake holders (Executive and Top Management).
Key job responsibilities include the following:
* Develop growth strategy for financial gain and customer satisfaction.
* Promote NPI Products/Portfolio, address client objections.
* Research to identify new market opportunities and customer needs.
* Provide reliable post-sales support and feedback.
* Maintain sales records and manage stock turnover and receivables.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
* Develop entry-level staff into valuable sales personnel.
* Act as primary contact for new potential clients.
* Respond to RFPs and expand sales in untapped territories.
* Set goals and plans for business and revenue growth.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
* Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Development Manager
* With experience in handling SM supermarkets
* Demonstrated successful sales experiences
* Good understanding of the market, strong communication skills, and excellent negotiation skills
* Able to manage time effectively and plan tasks effectively
* Skilled on handling complex projects
* Proficient in customer service and sales techniques to generate leads
* Advanced presentation skills and persuasive skills
* Strong ability to lead and work effectively in a team
* Effective communication and people skills to establish valuable client relationships