Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Indonesian chemical company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 3-6 years' experiences in Appliances Office Automation for the job of Business Development Manager - Office Appliances. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Plans the budget for assigned territory and checks for compliance.
- Create Annual Business Plan including a customer planning for each customer/segment and a concept for further market development.
- Understand market information, perform analysis, and adapts assigned market approach continuously to ensure continuous growth and adequate offerings in the defined market.
- Execute market and business development strategy for designated market segment to ensure better market coverage/penetration geared at profitable growth.
- Perform consultative selling to customers and have an in-depth knowledge of the market wants, needs and supply chain in order to keep abreast of the market condition at all times.
- Identify key contacts at potential customer companies to establish and foster strong relationship. Grow the business by identifying new business development opportunities.
- Maintain records of his/her activities & projects and update regularly to its immediate supervisor based on the format provided.
- Prepare monthly report
- Minimum bachelor's degree majoring in Sales/Marketing/Business Management or equivalent professional qualification.
- 3-6 years of relevant working experience within Appliances Office Automation market.
- Experienced in B2B sales activities.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining external relationships.
- Trustworthy and of Sound character
- Business Acumen and result oriented.