Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on cosmetic and personal care manufacturing. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 3-5 years' experience in beauty sector for the job of Chemist. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Develop formulation and product from sourcing to 1st batch of Pilot/Production Scale based on product brief and safety standard of consumer.
- Develop a robust formulation based on product briefed from customer and safety standard of consumer.
- To deliver on time, relevant and robust NPD formulations to the Global Business, partner with packaging and manufacturing to ensure a design for manufacturing approach
- Prepare Mixing procedure for pilot/production scale.
- Prepare product story/marketing sheet for customer in regards of formulation.
- Support Commercial in terms of Technical or Formulation part
- Involved in Global Innovation Project by prepare the formulation in accordance with global requirements.
- Form strong collaboration with key Indonesian functions and support commercial strategy
- Degree qualification in a relevant scientific discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in skincare or colour cosmetic formulation development across luxury skincare, body and bath care, haircare and oral care.
- Understanding of Indonesia Halal criteria
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with fluency in written and spoken English and local language.
- Extensive knowledge of cosmetic ingredients and their usage within skincare cosmetics formulation.
- Evidence of working with marketing /commercial teams to turn product concepts and ideas into innovative, robust products to exceed consumer expectations.
- Proven track record of developing skincare and colour cosmetics formulations from first principles.
- Excellent Raw Material Chemistry knowledge.
- Proven track record of investigative approach particularly in areas that are unfamiliar.