International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international financial services firm. Our client is seeking a Chief Financial Officer. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Ensures financial reporting, budget, quarterly and monthly forecast reviews, and financial analysis are completed in accordance with required deadlines
- Manage daily operations of finance and accounting activities
- Leads the reporting processes consistent with established policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, making sure that departments meet their financial objectives as approved by business plans and grant requirements
- Ensure the delivery of adequate, accurate, and timely data for strategic decision-making and operational leadership
- Ensure the preparation of annual operating cost budgets based on actual performance, previous budget figures, expense reports and other factors
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports for internal reporting and to external funding entities; manage financial reporting timeline and activities
- Ensure statutory compliance of financial activities
- Develop and improve financial Policies and Procedures
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of relevant industry experience.
- Fluent English
- Skilled in Accounting Policies, Local and International, Basics of accounting systems, Taxation, Cost accounting
- Teamwork spirit motivation skill.
- Strong leadership skill