International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a well-known market research services provider. As the business keeps developing quickly, our client is seeking an experience Account Manager with at least 5-8 years' experience for the job of Client Services Manager. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The Client Services Manager is part of passionate team to bring compelling levels of insights to the partners and ensure the long-term revenue growth. This is an exciting role which will provide you with a blended development focus from on-the-job experience, exposure and exchange of knowledge with others, and more formal education as you look to take the next step in your career.
- Establish rapport with the clients to drive and grow the day-to-day relationship with them by learning and understanding their business, key objectives and challenges. Work with a range of client functions from sales teams to marketing, insight teams and even board level.
- Deliver and monitor contractual obligations and client satisfaction, handling issue resolutions and implementing improvements as identified. Handle relevant training activities for the Clients.
- Assists the Account Director in monitoring the group's annual revenue commitments and contribute to team revenue performance by identifying areas of opportunity to develop our service further with your client and producing relevant proposals. Take part on assigned projects which help driving further the expertise and business expansion
- With you team, ensure the production of appropriate analyses and presentations in response to briefs/requests received from clients. Deliver astute presentations with insights/ recommendations that sharply meet the objectives of the brief and applicable to clients' business.
- Active role in mentoring and developing junior team members - sharing knowledge, encouraging a culture of learning.
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Business Management, Research Marketing.
- Minimum 5-8 years working in Research, Marketing - ideally in Life Science sector - with solid Account Management experience.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills which can be applied in a commercial context.
- Excellent client servicing skills and enjoys establishing relationships
- Good command of computer skills, proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and meeting facilitation in English.