International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Industrial and Energy Consulting Company. Our client is seeking for an experienced Construction Manager to work for an Industrial project in Binh Duong province.
- Work with the project owner from pre-planning to project completion and lead the team. At the design stage, Construction Manager can make recommendations for design improvements, needed construction technology and effective construction practices.
- Propose several alternative results of the design and construction plan including its impact analysis on cost and time, which will be discussed together within the team.
- Lead the team to monitor the performance of the agreed work, make sure everything doesn't go over budget or beyond the planned time, coordinate with project owner in the decision-making process.
- Consult and coordinate contractors on procurement of materials and equipment, monitor progress, payment for quality of work and report work results to the Project Manager / Investor.
- Establish a supervision team, prepare organizational chart of project site and prepare responsibility matrix for the team.
- Prepare a Test and Inspection Plan as well as a material control sheet.
- Supervise and monitor the direction of the project, ensure all customer specifications and requirements are met.
- Optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficiency and on-time project completion
- Background in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Architecture.
- Have Project Management Supervisor certificate is a must.
- Experience overseeing building and industrial construction with experience at least 5-year experience at the same position in multinational company.
- Have the ability to control cost of executed works, check Variation orders, minimizing extra costs.
- Familiar with and enforces strict compliance with all QA/ QC and Safety procedures
- Able to point out potential risks (quality, delays, extra costs, etc.), notify owners and management team, and develop necessary steps to mitigate them
- Good English communication skills.