Corporate Planning Head
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the country's largest canning and fishing manufacturer, and they are bringing innovation in food technology and packaging industry. Our respective client is looking for a Corporate Planning Head who will be in charge in planning and conceptualizing the internal activities of the organization. This position will be reporting to the Chief Growth and Development officer, requires onsite reporting and is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business unit administration and line managers to produce business and product plans that are profitable; evaluates these plans on a periodic basis
- Run trials concerning new business initiatives, pilot programs, and regional rollouts; based on results, makes, recommends, and implements adjustments and modifications.
- Examines business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the company's current and anticipated product lines.
- Acts as negotiator with third parties for potential mergers or product acquisitions.
- Set-up, develop and update all performance scorecards and individual and department KPIs
- Detects and reviews pricing and market trends; analyzes and applies this information in development of strategies for individual market segments
- Accountable for developing, tracking, monitoring, reviewing and updating all business plans