Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in construction industry. Our reputable client is currently searching for Cost Accountant who is amenable to work in a day shift, onsite work arrangement. The candidate must be willing to travel out of town if necessary to handle the necessary matters. The office is located in Makati City.
- To generate a monthly Management Report containing complete financial results of Company Operations
Key responsibilities include:
- Gathering of Cost data from the Company's Operation and Administration through NAVISION and Site personnels;
- Identify the cost data gathered into Direct and Indirect Cost and further identify the said costs into Fixed and Variable.
- Generate an Activity Based Costing Analysis from Cost Data gathered;
- Interpret the ABC Costing analysis through a graphical presentation.
- Produce a complete Financial Result of Operation containing Margin Analysis and Operating Cashflow to be used in Management Reporting Purposes.
- Assist the team in making annual financial projection.
Key requirements include:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting
- Must have a 2-3 years' experience in Cost Accounting and Analysis, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Proficient