International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a regional leading marketing communications company. Our client, the agency is offering integrated marketing services for leading multinational companies, is seeking the Country Business Leader for Vietnam. The role is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Job Summary: As a Country Business Leader, you will create a strategy and execute this to deliver high paced and sustainable growth for business, as well as lead a dynamic team to become the leading player in Vietnam market. You will manage the day-to-day operations, P&L of the business and report to regional management team on a regular basis.
- Managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for revenue, P&L, team performance and quality targets.
- Working with the Regional Managing Director to plan monthly, quarterly and annual partnerships and business development roadmaps.
- Supervise teams with client proposals and developing content marketing and advertorials strategies for future and existing clients.
- Developing annual marketing plans to support and accelerate the growth of the platform. Measuring marketing performance and return on investment from paid marketing channels.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Recruiting and managing team members, including performance monitoring. Providing guidance and feedback to help team members strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Ensure the company operates in a compliant manner with respect to all local laws.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in marketing communications sector.
- Significant experience with B2B business and solid network in Healthcare, Life Science sector, with proven ability to generate sizable revenue and achieve targets.
- Strong track record of fast-paced and high-quality execution of strategy. A highly flexible and adaptable character that embraces challenges.
- Leadership capabilities with a team-first mentality.
- Strong communication skills, in both persuasion and presentation.
- Ability to develop and maintain financial plans.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.