Country Sales Manager - Powder Coatings
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company in powder coatings. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15-20 years' experience in powder coatings for the job of Country Sales Manager - Powder Coatings. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to Commercial Director South Asia
- Contributes to the Business Units (Powder Coatings) strategy execution plan and takes a lead in defining, and owning, the specific implications within the assigned territory.
- Execution of the agreed sales, selected cost from the P&L, and profitability related targets established by the BU within multiple areas
- Managing the subordinated field force and organizing high quality sales support infrastructure required in the execution of sales processes.
- Manages a sales team to achieve agreed sales revenue and margin targets and contributes through cost control to the profit of the unit.
- Allocates the customer responsibilities within the team and decides the sales activity to generate the agreed sales, sales support levels and customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with marketing to analyse present and future market trends and customer feedback for market segmentation and planning to aim for further market penetration.
- Develops and executes sales strategies in the marketplace securing achievement of expected bottom line result in the allocated region.
- Plans, monitors, and periodically reports on execution of major sales activities.
- Identifies significant business opportunities, pinpoints existing and/or potential problem areas and assists field force where appropriate.
- Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitive products. Primarily focusing on Country and Sub Regional accounts.
- Takes brand promotional plans and deploys into accounts within the country/sub region
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, or a commercial discipline from reputable university
* Minimum 15 years' experience in Powder Coatings
* Proven track record of developing and maintaining external relationships at senior levels
* Experience working within a large international corporation is an advantage
* Experience in coatings or paints business is an advantage
* Experience growing B2B value business with technical support
* Understand the business made of many small-medium sized clients
* Strong in cross cultural managing team remotely,
* Strong background industries covering automotive, general industries, furniture, and architecture
* Strong oral and written communication skills are mandatory
* Influencing and networking skills
* Strong strategic purchasing and negotiations skills are required
* Track-record of business development
* Solid leadership skills, mentoring and coaching
* Strong problem-solving ability and effective employee management experience