Customer Service Associate (Logistics/IMPEX/Sales)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the well-trusted trading industry. Our respected client is seeking an individual with experience in IMPEX transactions (shipments), sales, and inventory. The job is based in Makati City, Philippines with a rotational WFH arrangement.
The role will be in-charge in import and export transactions (shipments), preparing and monitoring deliveries, and inventory reconciliation.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Monitors all outgoing deliveries and incoming shipments by coordinating with warehouse personnel and service providers
- Updates stock inventory report of each customer to guarantee the availability of stocks
- Timely prepares delivery/outbound documents such as Sales Invoice, Delivery Order, Shipping instructions & sends to warehouse and customer
- Prepares inbound documents such as goods received notes, supplier invoices, estimated costs, and billing to broker/ service provider.
- Follows up the forecast from customers to ensure timely ordering of stocks
- Processes insurance application of damaged goods
- Updates stock monitoring of assigned end-user, and sends the data to Sales PIC
- Follows up a delivery schedule with the customer to ensure that distribution of services is on time and of high quality
- Updates the outstanding Sales Orders and Trading Contracts in SAP to ensure accuracy of records
- Send monthly PO balance report to customer
- Mail out the invoices to customers timely
- Follow up with customers on their payment schedule
- Performs other related work which may be assigned by the leader or manager from time to time
- Do the stock inventory count and reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering Courses
- At least 1- 2 years of sales experience related to sales, Impex, and logistics.
- Proven skills in import and export transactions (shipments)
- Good interpersonal skills and has above-average communication and efficient follow up skills
- Highly organize and can apply time management
- Very good working knowledge of business financial software and logistics
- Can work under pressure and has an eagerness to learn new things
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.