Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Technology Division is partnered and is recruiting on behalf of a leading restaurant technology start-up originally founded in New York city. Due to rapid growth and expansion, our distinguished client is currently seeking for an exceptional Customer Tech Support Specialist. The role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Schedule new customer onboarding interviews, installations, and testings. Smoothly onboard new customers without delay.
- Resolve 100% of customer technical support tickets in a timely manner with high satisfaction every day.
- Collect and analyze facts about technical issues, and collaborate with the T2 escalation team to successfully resolve the issue for customers.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving lover with a curious mind.
- Learn quickly - demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Ability to locate the sources of the problem and perform proper actions within the time frame.
- Working with a group of people to achieve a shared result in an effective manner.
- Can remain calm when dealing with a problematic situation.
- Hungry to learn new skills and have a career-driven mindset.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related major.
- Have basic windows command knowledge.
- Have basic network knowledge about the modem, router, internet cable connection, and phone line connection.
- Know how to test network connection, speed, scan IP address, etc.
- Fluent both in English and Mandarin is a MUST.