Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Consumer Goods Division is recruiting on behalf of an established market leader in producing healthcare products for the ambitious and conscious community in across Asia and US. Our esteemed client focuses on serving customers within Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector in providing various of comprehensive products.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will work closely with management team to play a key role in supporting in email marketing through effective use of various digital marketing analytics, metrics and tools through data driven strategy with day to day implementation of campaigns and performance analysis for sustained improvement. This is a remote working opportunity located in Malaysia. Key job responsibility will include:
- Lead the gathering of data for email marketing metrics/KPIs which includes, but not limited to, Email Open Rate, Click Rate, Click-through Rate, Revenue per Click, Revenue per Email Sent, Revenue, Number of Customers, Subscribers and Unsubscribers, in order for the team to understand our customers behaviour and purchasing patterns.
- Measure post-campaign results and overall list performance with clear reporting using v-lookup, pivot table and other excel functions
- Perform analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns and provide actionable recommendations that will be used to support or devise new marketing strategies.
- Constantly review data and suggest new analysis to improve performance
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand market trends and identify opportunities
- Research and share with the team ongoing trends and variance analysis periodically
- Provide insightful recommendations based on industry trends and email best practices
- Prepare predictive analysis models to forecast future sales performance and goals
- Work collaboratively with IT team to develop dashboards for operational requirements and business needs
- At least 2 years of experience in analyzing data from online marketing campaigns and providing insights to improve sales
- Expert skills in Excel: formulas, filters, data analysis, graphs, v-lookup and pivot tables
- Candidate with background in analysing email marketing data and post-campaign analysis is preferred but not required
- Good understanding of intercepting and delivering high quality analytical reports
- Possess good command of English and able to confidently communicate and present complex information to different stakeholders
- Organized, extremely detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fast-learner, team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience using email CRM platforms like Maropost will be an advantage
- Additional language proficiency will be added leverage