Digital Marketing Manager
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a pharmaceutical company that provides innovative health and wellness products. Our respected client is seeking for a Digital Marketing Manager that will be in-charge with the planning, implementing and monitoring of all digital marketing campaigns and activities across all digital and social media platforms covering but not limited to the following: social media pages, e-commerce stores, and online advertisements. The job is based in Quezon City.
- Develops digital benchmarks and guidelines for the company's brands as criteria for approving, and/or executing brand or agency proposals for digital campaigns (i.e., monitor performance of boosted ads and prescribe optimizations)
- Manages and ensures the development of profitable digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with various internal brand teams.
- Ensures the consistent and relevant presence of the company's brands across various digital platforms.
- Conducts regular analysis of brand content performance in owned channels and paid ads.
- Provides regular and timely digital marketing performance reports to all internal stakeholders and regularly monitors, analyzes and draw insights from analytics reports.
- Initiates alignment meeting with agency partners and with Brand Management on priority campaigns, product challenges, overall digital strategies for content creation and ad deployment.
- Provides additional digital support to various departments for all digital execution needs.
- Recommends, executes, and monitors Digital Marketing Funnels supporting both online and offline distribution channels including use of other digital marketing platforms such as but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google search/display, Viber, SMS and Tiktok.
Digital Advertising/E-Commerce and Social Media Management
- Manages and drives the sell-out of the company's brands in all online platforms.
- Tracks key metrics in all digital sales channels - awareness, consideration, conversion, repurchase and utilize these for data-driven optimization in collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Ensures positive customer experience in all company's online platforms - customer acquisition, repeat purchase, and advocacy/positive reviews.
- Conducts regular analysis of brand & SKU performance in e-Commerce and in-platform marketing.
- Prepares and provides e-commerce performance reports to all internal stakeholders.
- Conducts and facilitates alignment meetings with e-Commerce distribution partners, platform Key Account Managers (assigned to company's by Shopee, Lazada, Great Deals) and Brand Management on priority products/SKUs in e-Commerce and in-platform marketing strategies.
Online Traffic Management
- Provides and evaluates metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas and target audience.
- Enables team members to be constantly updated on current trends and best practices on the following but not limited to digital marketing, advertising and promotions, and e-commerce.
- Manages digital marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies under the digital platform.
- Provides coaching and mentoring of team member for upskilling and competency building.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Has previous digital marketing experience in the Pharmaceutical/allied healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
- Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Digital & Technology Savvy