- Articulately conceptualize and executes Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Landing Page Rankings, and other relevant Digital Marketing metrics.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Will closely work with the Marketing Team, Supporting Teams and coordinates with Sales Department and other Business Units.
- Will closely coordinates with the Product Suppliers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- College degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Marketing and/or other related courses Preferably with MBA.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the in the e-commerce or beauty products retail industries focusing on Digital Marketing, Understanding of Business Practices and Marketing Strategies, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge, In-Depth Research and Analysis.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Landing Page Rankings, and other relevant Digital Marketing metrics.
- Must have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- Must have an established Team and Supplier Relationships.
- Must be creative and innovative with experience in writing and public speaking.
- Can lead and manage a team, must have a managerial exposure.