* Working with the Business and the IT team in the support and development of any Portals and Microsoft Dynamics
CRM initiatives and change requests as required within MiCare Sdn Bhd or Zuellig Pharma.
* Work closely with vendors and other technology partners, on larger Dynamics CRM modifications that form part of
* Provide 1st level technical support and troubleshooting for issues raised to the PatientCare Support team and/or
escalate to other IT teams where applicable
* Analyse business and technical requirements for Dynamics CRM to understand and identify needs for
* Develop and build reports from Dynamics CRM application and build customisation that are non-critical and do
not modify the base system, in accordance to user requirements, utilising the development and testing
* Work with super users and departmental users in the testing of reports and customisation.
* Develop user and technical documentation.
* Create solutions such as plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc.
* Work on integration projects and data migrations.
* Support and troubleshoot issues that arise from programming and coding.
Adhere to due process of moving from testing environment to production environment upon successful completion
of user testing to ensure business as usual activities are not interrupted.
* Ensure all Portals and Dynamics CRM developments meets the necessary design and system security standards.
* Communicate changes and developments to broader user community in a timely manner.
* Provide ongoing operational support for Portals and Dynamics CRM application.
* Provide training as required on any customisation activities and reporting
* QA testing on all new implementations and current system
* Oversee and report on penetration test on systems and new implementations
* Work on prototypes upon request as and when required
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Experience in software development, ideally, coupled with general IT experience.
programming languages, as necessary to enhance the functional use of the Dynamics CRM application.
* Advanced skills and knowledge of MS SQL Server- SSRS/SSIS and Power BI.
* Experience with technical knowledge of Portals and Microsoft Dynamics CRM application environment, CRM 2016
or higher is a huge plus.
* Experience in extending Dynamics CRM to public-facing portals and mobile applications
* Experience in integrating to different Microsoft technology stacks i.e., Azure, SharePoint online
* Plugin and custom workflow development.
* Good understanding of business information needs.
* Good analytical skills, combined with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both verbal and written) to be able to work with
stakeholders at all levels.
* Technical documentation skills
* Good time and resource management skills, combined with high organisation skills and ability to juggle multiple
* Able to manage the physical demands and inherent requirements of the job and complete the tasks and duties as
* Completion of a relevant tertiary qualification in computer science or related discipline.
* 1-3 years of previous experience in working with a vendor.
* 1-3 years of previous experience in CRM implementation in cloud environment.
* Working experience of Scribe integration is advantageous
* Experience with Dynamics CRM in a contact centre environment is advantageous.
* A must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.