Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with one of the unicorn financial technology companies in Indonesia. Our client is looking for Engineering Manager position that will lead the engineering team in the delivery of platform functionality through a mix of development software and helps the team in achieving and surpassing company's goals. This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Oversee and manage front-end, back-end, design development teams and their projects.
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines.
- Implementing best practice engineering methods and providing technical guidance to engineering teams and top management.
- Collaborate cross function with Design, Product, and Engineering streams to create the best user experience.
- Minimum 9 years of experience in a software engineer with 3 years of experience an engineering manager that leads a team or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department.
- Experience leading and contributing to software architecture.
- Strong programming skills on Java or Golang with a proven record in improving code infrastructure.
- Passionate about software engineering best practice include agile, TDD, continuous delivery, micro services, measurement and software.
- Strong communication skills of complex and sophisticated ideas to a range of key stakeholders, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.