Equipment & Asset Manager (Construction) - Building & Infrastructure Project
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Indonesian national engineering and construction company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15-20 years' experience in building and infrastructure for the job of Equipment & Asset Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Director
- Responsible for supporting the heavy civil construction operations and asset management
- Responsibility for the heavy civil construction equipment fleet, plant production equipment, and associated equipment management personnel team members.
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling, budgeting, utilization, reliability, maintenance, preventative maintenance and modernization of overall equipment fleet.
- Manage skilled craftsmen and will work closely with project management team members, division managers, area managers, senior leadership and the executive leadership of Overland, while championing safety, fiscal responsibility, productivity, and quality.
- Manage daily timekeeping logs, and equipment logs, as well as complete daily reports and daily diaries.
- Educate and train equipment group team members on safety, production goals, and equipment maintenance.
- Develop and mentor equipment group team members through training opportunities and providing accurate feedback on performance.
- Ensure operation is safe and use disciplinary actions as needed to always maintain safety. Report injuries and damages to appropriate personnel.
- Bachelor (S1) degree in Engineering from well-known university.
- 10+ years of previous equipment management / asset management experience in engineering and construction company
- Strong background from engineering and construction company.
- Familiar with building or infrastructure project.
- Leadership experience required
- P&L management experience
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Asset acquisition procurement & divesture experience
- Good communication skill in both Bahasa and English.
- Excellent skills in computer & Microsoft Office.