Executive search firm Monroe Consulting PH is recruiting on behalf of a reputable medical company dedicated to improving patient outcomes and providing innovative healthcare solutions. Based in Biñan, Laguna, they strive to deliver high-quality products and services that meet regulatory standards and exceed customer expectations. They are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Finance Manager (Controlling & Costing) to join their dynamic team.
The Finance Manager (Costing and Controlling) will play a critical role in driving financial efficiency and effectiveness within the company's operations. This role is responsible for managing the costing process, analyzing financial data, developing budgets, and implementing cost-control measures. The Finance Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize resource allocation and support strategic decision-making.
- Will be responsible for financial performance of Philippines GSC operations across all brands.
- Will be responsible for governance of Standard Cost Structure used in Global Manufacturing Hubs
- Will provide insight and analysis on operating variances and ensure accuracy of P&L and Balance Sheet results relating to Standard Cost accounting.
- Will be responsible for statutory and tax reporting for WS Audiology Philippines Corp per local requirements.
- Will be responsible for inventory valuation & governance of system-based inventory compared to warehouse physical inventory (through cycle count process) for HQ Infor ERP entities
- Will provide continuous improvement for controlling, costing, and reporting process efficiencies in Infor ERP
- Will act as Finance business partner to operations team supporting operation director and senior manager in business analysis and financial reporting as well as delivering and achieving financial forecast and budget.
- Will be liaising with different functions like Procurement, Engineering/Master Data, and IT teams to ensure accuracy of standard costs and process/system enhancement.
- Will work with external auditors in delivering audited financial statements for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A master's degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA) is preferred.
- Proven experience of 8 to 10 years in financial analysis, costing, and controlling functions, ideally in the medical device or healthcare industry.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, cost accounting methodologies, and financial reporting standards.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Experience with ERP systems and financial software (e.g., SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to implement process improvements and drive cost optimization initiatives.
- High level of integrity and commitment to upholding ethical standards in financial management.