Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Finance Supervisor on behalf of a leading tertiary hospital. The role will directly report to the CFO and will manage operations of the designated finance section by formulating and implementing policies and procedures, budgeting, preparing reports, monitoring of cash collection and managing the staff. Role requires 100% onsite work setup and will be based in Bacolod City
- Cash Collection Management
- Reviews the daily cash position report and checks and verifies cashier's daily collection.
- Verifies and approves petty cash disbursements and credit advice from banks.
- Operations Management
- Directs and oversees the operations of the Section - that plans and programs are properly implemented and that the Company policies are being adhered to.
- Ensures that the budget and resources are well-utilized and efficiently monitored in order to achieve targets.
- Prepares, proposes, and monitors business plans and targets of the Section.
- Accounts Receivable
- Ensures that daily AR posting are done correctly and oversees the builds of guarantors and MDs and reconciles AR.
- Approves request of supplies/inventory as needed and approves set-up of new inventory items in the system.
- Also in-charge of Fixed Assets, Disbursements, Revenue, Budget & Cost, Intercompany Accounts, Accounts Payable, Financial Statements Close Process, Financial Reports, Tax/Permits Related Activities, and Year-end and Budget Activities.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned by the superior
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Must be a licensed CPA
- Must have at least 3 years experience in finance and accounting roles
- Must be honest, goal and client-oriented, and maintains a high standard of work ethics
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written); analytical and detail/number oriented