Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a leading heavy truck leasing company based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Finance Manager is mainly responsible for monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company. He/she will be responsible for organizing daily accounting duties, reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts and preparing financial forecasts. The candidate will be working closely with top management in providing advice and guidance on financial plans.
- Organizing daily accounting activities, issuing financial statements and accounting information.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Organizing, implementing, monitoring and analysing yearly budget, monthly business report.
- Prompting the operation risk, proposing improvement measures, and providing support for the company's decision-making according to the business report.
- Organizing the company's daily fund management, making and executing funding plan to ensure the safety of funds.
- Organizing the daily management of taxation, paying taxes legally and compliantly; Coordinating the tax planning and analysing relevant tax laws and preferential tax policies.
- Monitoring the cost and expense, analysing what caused the cost and expense fluctuations, find out problems in time and prompt to adjust.
- Organizing collecting accounting files, keep or transfer accounting files as required.
- Organizing to make the department's planning, process system construction, informatization construction, team building and other project work.
- Sending necessary informing to Regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for the internal control of SLT.
- Finance Manager will work closely with top management in providing advice and guidance on financial plans
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- Extensive experience of financial work experience, have team management experience.
- Proficient in risk management, corporate internal control, taxation, and other professional theoretical knowledge.
- Proficient in corporate internal control regulations and guidelines and other related laws, familiar with corporate business management processes
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good command in Chinese.