Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest supplier of semiconductor test equipment for logic, RF, analog, power, mixed-signal, and memory technologies and deliver test solutions to developers and manufacturers of a broad range of integrated circuits, packaged separately or integrated as cells in system-on-a-chip (SOC) devices. This job is based in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu - offered on a work-from-home set-up.
Our partner client is looking for talented people, who share their passion and drive, to join their team. Their customers are the world's leading electronics companies and they depend on the company to help them get quality products to market. At the organization, they ride the wave of technological innovation every day. It's an exciting business! If being part of a global team is something that excites you, this company may be the place for you.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Uses FPGA design specifications and PCB schematic knowledge.
- Develops and maintains an FPGA verification environment for major design platforms.
- Verify RTL from FPGA design engineers by creating bus functional reference models that represent circuits on PCBs.
- Develops FPGA Verification tests that properly exercise the logic.
- Communicate and verify test coverage with the designers, and implement these in a timely and high-quality manner using SystemVerilog or Verilog, synthesis tools, simulation tools for the following:
- PCIe,High speed ADC's and DAC's,DDR memory,AXI Interface etc,SPI / I2C,LVDS,JTAG ,UART
- Assist Hardware engineering team during integration phase by creating automated, constrained randomized test benches and debug flow problems to narrow down the issue.
- Develops and owns functional blocks to be used on multiple platforms to enable regression and re-use of code.
- Perform debugging using lab equipment.
- Develop scripting (Python) for test and verification.
- BS Electrical or Electronics Engineer
- With 10 Years of FPGA design experience from design requirements to synthesis and simulations.
- DDR memories, RTL debugging, AXI interface, Verilog
- At least 5+ years of experience on:
- Functional Verification as well as constrained randomized verification.
- SoC of Xilinx, Intel
- System Verilog
- Bus Functional models
- Also has knowledge of the following tools
- Xilinx Vivado EDA tool, Intel Quartus Prime, Cadence Xcelium Logic Simulation
- Willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu (temporary work from home for applicants within Cebu)
- The position is open for Non-Cebu applicants (permanent wfh)