Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of an international software company. Our distinguished client provides technology solution services such as performance management software etc. They are currently seeking for a full-stack developer with at least 2 years hands on experience in Java.
The winning candidate will play an integral role as a full-stack developer.
- Responsible for building customized enhancements to existing SaaS product.
- Be an outstanding Team Player.
- Interact with peer team members and identify work tasks to pick-up.
- Work directly with Business, Sales and Product teams.
- Passion for a highly scalable performance experience. Passion for microservices.
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in middle-layer and back-end architecture, including performance, continuous integration, scalability and stability.
- Build Proof of Concepts and close to Production ready APIs and back-end.
- Fast paced environment - should be open and willing to learn.
- Pair with other team members and SEs to build out core application functionality.
- Very strong object oriented design skills and understanding of well-engineered design.
- Expert in Java.
- 2+ years related software development experience.
- Hands on experience in Java 7 or 8 with good working knowledge of JSON, Spring, Hibernate frameworks, JPA, REST Services and Redis Cache.
- Working knowledge of JUnit, Maven & Jenkins.
- Experience in UI tier including react.js, JSP/Servlet, HTML 5, CSS, Angular 2/4/6, AJAX and Bootstrap.
- Good understanding and working experience with RDBMS i.e. Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL.
- Implements REST APIs are required for serving various aspects of the app.
- Familiar with implementation for most design patterns for powering core architecture.
- Should be able to rely on team members to estimate implementation efforts for small to mid-size modules/components and plan development tasks.
- Plus Points.
- Knowledge in NoSQL technologies. (MongoDB/Cassandra)
- Knowledge in Neo4J Graph DB.
- Knowledge of Micro services architecture.
- Very strong programming skills and should be able to write optimized, modular code.
- Should have excellent communication, client interaction and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in faced-paced agile environment and cope with the speed of scrum process.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.