General Manager Operation - Flexible Packaging
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on manufacturing flexible packaging. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 20 years of experience in engineering and management in a multinational company for the job of General Manager Operation. The job is based in Serang, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Board of Director
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing operation to fulfill the demand of customer requests. It includes both technical and non-technical matters in the flexible packaging business.
- Lead the team (management and operations) in Serang
- Manage together with management team all aspects of running the day-to-day, including product development, production planning, and monitoring, maintenance, quality control, procurement & inventory management, and finance
- Build a coherent team with a clear performance focus, a can-do attitude, and positive culture
- Develop and implement operational improvements and best practice operating procedures
- Support product development and transition of the new product into production
- Monitor operations metrics to optimize product quality and minimize waste
- Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or related field with at least 20 years experience in management and manufacturing
- 20+ years of experience in manufacturing, experience in flexible packaging is recommended
- Strong in technical, operation, and people management
- English language, international business experience highly desirable
- High accuracy of own work
- Experienced professional with an entrepreneurial character and a "hands-on approach"
- Experienced with the task of building a high-tech business in Indonesia's rapidly developing market
- Team player, positive attitude, hands-on and high flexibility